The Flint Area Community Health and Environment Partnership (FACHEP) is a team led by Wayne State researchers specializing in environmental engineering and public health conducting an independent study to evaluate the possible association between changes in Flint's water system and public health, specifically the recent Legionnaires' disease outbreak.
- Wayne State University statement on accusations
- Wayne State finds low water chlorine levels at 1 in 10 Flint homes
- FACHEP research featured on "This Week in Microbiology" podcast
- Steps for Flint residents to reduce bacteria in filtered water
- Lead not likely the cause of increased cases of Legionnaires' disease in Flint but"¦